Custom Gateway International (CGIL) is a Hong Kong based solution provider, allowing retailers, brands and fulfillers to sell On-Demand products by a complete End-To-End platform. The previous website was a simplified version based on the main website (KornitX). It mainly targets APAC markets to briefly introduce the platform features, services and benefits of On-demand. The purpose is to increase sales opportunities.
PROBLEM: why redesign old website?
- Information structures are not well organised
- Low conversion rate
- Poor information hierarchy and colour contrast cause low readability
- Lack of proper visual design system and high-quality images
- Hard to edit the team member section as it was built manually without CMS
- Creating a well-thought-out information architecture website with a professional visual design
- Delivering a clear concept and idea of On-demand workflow and CG services
- Increasing the reliability and trust to improve conversion rate
- Providing an effective UI&UX design and development solutions
Based on our creative direction, target audiences and project goals, I have further developed the style guide (colour, font, visual style etc) in order to create a professional, modern and dynamic website in a consistent way. While applying illustration, infographics, icons and gradient colours, we have simplified and visualized the conceptual information in an attractive way. The website front-end development was handled by us internally via Wix as an effective solutions.
- Leading and executing the project from scratch
- Managing the project on Notion
- Analysing the old website
- Setting up content direction
- Using different design tools to create design and layout (Figma, AI, PS)
- Exporting all the assets from Figma and uploading to Wix for front-end development (mobile responsive, interactive elements, multilingual and content management system etc)
Live website link here >